Oct 16, 2013
Gold Is Used In Industry As Well
Gold is used in industry as well, just not as much as silver. Gold is used in a number of cellphones, albeit a tiny amount, as well as dentistry and also gold is used as jewelry. While jewelry is not money, people still adorn themselves with gold, and they will continue to do that even if gold is $5,000 an ounce.
at 3:12 AM
- ► 2017 (167)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)
- We Need To Glorify Profits
- Alan Greenspan: U.S. Housing Bubble & The Berlin W...
- U.S. Economy: We Don`t Really Know How To Survive ...
- An Economy That Lives By QE, Dies by QE
- The Federal Reserve Can` t Remove The QE
- The Federal Reserve Will Up The Dosage
- Video: The Federal Reserve Will Do The Opposite Of...
- It`s Not The Debt Ceiling, It`s The Lending Ceilin...
- U.S. Politicians Will Never Do The Right Thing Unt...
- The World Is Sustaining America`s Artificial Lifes...
- Yellen Was The Worst Choice
- Video: Yellen, The Truth Behind The Myth
- America Imports Valuable Consumer Goods And Export...
- The U.S. Economy Has Lost Ability To Produce
- The Federal Reserve Has No Exit Strategy
- As Long As The World Keeps Loaning Us Money, We Wo...
- Obama Does Not Believe In Free Market Principles
- Schiff On Devil`s Advocate
- We Are In A Major Historical Gold Bull Market
- U.S. Debt: As Long As The World Keeps Loaning Us M...
- Gold Is Used In Industry As Well
- Long Term Thinking Is Very Difficult For Politicia...
- Gold & Silver Are Heading To New Highs
- The Federal Reserve Does Not Want Gold To Go Up
- The Debt Has Been Growing 4 Times Higher Than The ...
- Video: The Schiff Report (Gold, Yellen, Debt Ceili...
- ▼ October (26)