As long as the world is lending we are going to keep borrowing. So it`s not the debt ceiling, we will always raise that. It`s the lending ceiling, the eventual collapse is going to be imposed upon us from abroad. When the world does not want to buy our bonds anymore, then the dollar is going to crash. We are going to have a dollar crisis, we are going to have a sovereign debt crisis and the party will come to an end.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (167)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)
- We Need To Glorify Profits
- Alan Greenspan: U.S. Housing Bubble & The Berlin W...
- U.S. Economy: We Don`t Really Know How To Survive ...
- An Economy That Lives By QE, Dies by QE
- The Federal Reserve Can` t Remove The QE
- The Federal Reserve Will Up The Dosage
- Video: The Federal Reserve Will Do The Opposite Of...
- It`s Not The Debt Ceiling, It`s The Lending Ceilin...
- U.S. Politicians Will Never Do The Right Thing Unt...
- The World Is Sustaining America`s Artificial Lifes...
- Yellen Was The Worst Choice
- Video: Yellen, The Truth Behind The Myth
- America Imports Valuable Consumer Goods And Export...
- The U.S. Economy Has Lost Ability To Produce
- The Federal Reserve Has No Exit Strategy
- As Long As The World Keeps Loaning Us Money, We Wo...
- Obama Does Not Believe In Free Market Principles
- Schiff On Devil`s Advocate
- We Are In A Major Historical Gold Bull Market
- U.S. Debt: As Long As The World Keeps Loaning Us M...
- Gold Is Used In Industry As Well
- Long Term Thinking Is Very Difficult For Politicia...
- Gold & Silver Are Heading To New Highs
- The Federal Reserve Does Not Want Gold To Go Up
- The Debt Has Been Growing 4 Times Higher Than The ...
- Video: The Schiff Report (Gold, Yellen, Debt Ceili...
- ▼ October (26)