Oct 14, 2013
The Federal Reserve Does Not Want Gold To Go Up
I certainly think the central bankers would prefer not to see silver and gold go up because it really is a thumbs down to their monetary policy, calling into question what they are doing. So there are certainly a lot of reasons for the Federal Reserve and Wall Street to want the price of gold and silver to go down.
at 8:18 AM
- ► 2017 (179)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)
- We Need To Glorify Profits
- Alan Greenspan: U.S. Housing Bubble & The Berlin W...
- U.S. Economy: We Don`t Really Know How To Survive ...
- An Economy That Lives By QE, Dies by QE
- The Federal Reserve Can` t Remove The QE
- The Federal Reserve Will Up The Dosage
- Video: The Federal Reserve Will Do The Opposite Of...
- It`s Not The Debt Ceiling, It`s The Lending Ceilin...
- U.S. Politicians Will Never Do The Right Thing Unt...
- The World Is Sustaining America`s Artificial Lifes...
- Yellen Was The Worst Choice
- Video: Yellen, The Truth Behind The Myth
- America Imports Valuable Consumer Goods And Export...
- The U.S. Economy Has Lost Ability To Produce
- The Federal Reserve Has No Exit Strategy
- As Long As The World Keeps Loaning Us Money, We Wo...
- Obama Does Not Believe In Free Market Principles
- Schiff On Devil`s Advocate
- We Are In A Major Historical Gold Bull Market
- U.S. Debt: As Long As The World Keeps Loaning Us M...
- Gold Is Used In Industry As Well
- Long Term Thinking Is Very Difficult For Politicia...
- Gold & Silver Are Heading To New Highs
- The Federal Reserve Does Not Want Gold To Go Up
- The Debt Has Been Growing 4 Times Higher Than The ...
- Video: The Schiff Report (Gold, Yellen, Debt Ceili...
- ▼ October (26)