Remember, the Federal Reserve also has to shrink its balance sheet, its not about tapering. Tapering is the easy part, even though that is impossible. The hard part is when the Federal Reserve goes from being a buyer of Treasuries, to being a seller of Treasuries. How is that even possible? Who would step in front of that train?
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (145)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- The Federal Reserve Will Have To Reverse Course
- A Different Housing Bubble
- Housing Bubbles Everywhere
- Why Falling Prices Are A Good Thing
- Video: Canadian Housing Bubble, U.S. Economy
- Interest Rates Are Very Important
- Yellen Is A Believer In Cheap Money, Inflation
- Bigger Crisis Coming
- Gold: Bull Market Has a Long Way To Go
- Video: Vancouver Resource Investment Conference 20...
- Video: Yellen Will Be Even More Dovish
- Video: The Best Economy Is A Free Economy
- Federal Reserve, Stock Market & Gold
- Federal Reserve`s Impossible Mission
- If The Federal Reserve Withdraws Itself From The B...
- Federal Reserve: If They Don`t Buy U.S: Treasuries...
- Video: The Bullish Case For Gold
- The Monetary Illusion
- Stock Market & Real Estate Bubbles
- Federal Reserve`s Next Moves
- Video: QE Is Preventing The Needed Economic Reestr...
- We Will Have A Crisis Early In The Yellen Term
- Video: Debating Bitcoin Versus Gold
- Federal Reserve: Blowing Air Into A Bubble Economy...
- Video: Stimulating The Bubble
- Labor Force Participation Rate: Lowest Since 1978
- Employment Report: Lowest Job Creation In 3 Years
- Video: Dissecting The Employment Report
- Employment Report: Wall Street Does Not Believe Th...
- Video: The Side Effects Of Extended Unemployment B...
- Video: Obama Signed Up For The Bronze Plan
- Inflation: Prices Are Going Up
- This Is A Great Environment For Gold
- Higher Interest Rates & Economic Growth
- Asset Bubbles In Stocks, Real Estate
- The Fundamentals For Gold Have Never Been Better
- Video: Gold Is Going A Lot Higher
- Video: A Lecture On Money
- This Bubble Is Too Big To Pop
- ▼ January (39)