The reason interest rates have fallen somewhat on the long bond over the past few months is because a lot of bad economic data has now come to the surface. I was expecting all of this bad data because I was saying for months and months as the Federal Reserve first began talking about tapering, that if they actually did it, they would have to undo it because the minute they tapered the market would start to go down (stock market and real estate market), the economy would start slipping back into recession and the Federal Reserve would be forced to have to reverse their position which is what they are going to do.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2018 (87)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- Personal Finance: Keep Little Cash
- What Would Be A Bearish Case For Gold
- China: Largest Producer Of Gold
- Gold Is Going A Lot Higher Than 1900 Dollars An Ou...
- Market Outlook: U.S. Economy, Federal Reserve & Go...
- U.S. Economy: Outlook For 2014
- The Real Unemployment Picture
- Bad Economic Data Coming To The Surface
- Interest Rates Will Skyrocket After The U.S. Dolla...
- We Have The Biggest Bubble Ever
- Gold Short-Sellers Are Getting Nervous
- Yellen: Waiting For An Excuse To Call Off The Tape...
- Gold: Most Selling Is Coming From The Short-Seller...
- Gold Is Leading The Way But Wall Street Is Still S...
- Wall Street Is Fixated On This Story
- Video: Market Update (U.S. Economy, Janet Yellen a...
- Video: Taper Will Not Be Continued As "Planned"
- Rally In Bonds: False Safe Haven Bid
- Video: Stock Market, Treasury Bonds & Gold Outlook...
- When The Market Realizes There is No Exit Strategy...
- The Trend In The Market Is Down
- Gold: Good Things To Come For The Balance Of 2014
- Video: Gold Market Outlook
- The Markets Will Be In A Downtrend Until The Fed G...
- Video: Why The Markets Are Going Down
- U.S. Economy: The Recovery is Just An Illusion
- The Markets Are Going To Continue To Decline
- Video: Investing, Real Returns
- ▼ February (28)