People were buying internet stocks at crazy valuations just before the crash, people were buying condos in Vegas. They are doing the same thing in reverse when it comes to gold. It is the same lack of understanding of the fundamentals that is causing a mispricing of the asset.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2018 (87)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- Economic Weakness & The Weather Excuse
- Oil & Gas Portfolios
- U.S. Banks: Not Enough Stress in The Tests
- Bullish On Energy Investing
- Markets: I Think They Have Already Peaked
- Crude Oil Is Going to 150-200 Dollars
- Major Bubbles In Stocks And In Real Estate
- Video: Paycheck Fairness?
- A Tapering Pause Will Rally Gold
- The Federal Reserve Is Basing Its Assumptions On A...
- Debating Gold & Inflation with Mark Dow
- Interest Rates Are Too Low
- Facebook (FB): Zuckerberg`s Private Equity Fund
- Obamacare: It`s A Lousy Deal
- Federal Reserve: They Are Not Going To Raise Rates...
- Video: The U.S. Economy Is All Screwed Up
- How The Federal Reserve Will Read Inflation
- Interest Rate Hikes: Moving The Goal Posts
- Not a Lot Of Upside In Stocks
- Gold: Sentiment Still Favors Higher Prices
- A Declining Living Standard In America
- Gold, Federal Reserve, Bubble Economy
- Video: The Gold Rally
- Video: America`s Housing Market
- Gold: The Price Is Low and Rising
- Video: Gold, Tax Season & IRAs
- Video: The Day Of Reckoning Is Relatively Close
- Gold Companies: China Should Buy Them
- Gold: The Conventional Wisdom
- Massive Debt Monetization Coming
- Inflation Is Taking Its Toll On The Mining Industr...
- Video: Lighting The Path To Liberty
- The Government Is Lying About Inflation
- Average People Are Concerned About Inflation
- Gold: Mispricing The Asset
- The Real Value Of Gold (video)
- What Motivates Individuals To Own Gold
- Gold Stocks & Gold Price
- Negative Press On Gold
- Stock Market: Heads We Win, Tails We Win
- Stock Market: All Is Good News
- ▼ March (41)