The bubbles are already there, the only question is are they going to get any bigger or are they already in the process of deflating? I believe that if the Federal Reserve continues tapering they are already deflating. I do not think it is going to be like in 2004 to 2006 where the markets kept going higher while the Federal Reserve was raising interest rates very slowly.
I think that if the Federal Reserve continues on this taper path and if the Fed raises interest rates I think the markets are just going down. I think they have already peaked.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- Economic Weakness & The Weather Excuse
- Oil & Gas Portfolios
- U.S. Banks: Not Enough Stress in The Tests
- Bullish On Energy Investing
- Markets: I Think They Have Already Peaked
- Crude Oil Is Going to 150-200 Dollars
- Major Bubbles In Stocks And In Real Estate
- Video: Paycheck Fairness?
- A Tapering Pause Will Rally Gold
- The Federal Reserve Is Basing Its Assumptions On A...
- Debating Gold & Inflation with Mark Dow
- Interest Rates Are Too Low
- Facebook (FB): Zuckerberg`s Private Equity Fund
- Obamacare: It`s A Lousy Deal
- Federal Reserve: They Are Not Going To Raise Rates...
- Video: The U.S. Economy Is All Screwed Up
- How The Federal Reserve Will Read Inflation
- Interest Rate Hikes: Moving The Goal Posts
- Not a Lot Of Upside In Stocks
- Gold: Sentiment Still Favors Higher Prices
- A Declining Living Standard In America
- Gold, Federal Reserve, Bubble Economy
- Video: The Gold Rally
- Video: America`s Housing Market
- Gold: The Price Is Low and Rising
- Video: Gold, Tax Season & IRAs
- Video: The Day Of Reckoning Is Relatively Close
- Gold Companies: China Should Buy Them
- Gold: The Conventional Wisdom
- Massive Debt Monetization Coming
- Inflation Is Taking Its Toll On The Mining Industr...
- Video: Lighting The Path To Liberty
- The Government Is Lying About Inflation
- Average People Are Concerned About Inflation
- Gold: Mispricing The Asset
- The Real Value Of Gold (video)
- What Motivates Individuals To Own Gold
- Gold Stocks & Gold Price
- Negative Press On Gold
- Stock Market: Heads We Win, Tails We Win
- Stock Market: All Is Good News
- ▼ March (41)