I don`t know how much the Dow Jones is going to decline. I think most of that is going to be made up with gold prices going up, not so much the Dow Jones Industrials going down because I do believe that they will print enough money to put a floor beneath the stock market. So, I don`t think they will meet at 2,000 or 3,000. I think they are going to meet at a much higher level.
By the time they are one-to-one again it will probably be with gold and the Dow Jones at 5,000 to 10,000 if not higher. So, I am not looking for a collapse in the Dow Jones but the Dow could certainly move down. The Nasdaq I think its the most vulnerable.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (169)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- Video: Creating Poverty By Fighting Poverty
- More Money Chasing A Given Supply Of Goods
- Video: Free Market Capitalism
- Gold: The Rally Will Gather Momentum As The Year P...
- U.S. Dollar: The World Has A Lot More Confidence T...
- Video: Confiscating Excess Wealth
- Dow Jones Industrials & Gold Parity
- Video: The Federal Reserve Will Not End QE
- Deflation: A Stupid Concern
- What Is Full Employment To Janet Yellen?
- Momentum Stocks Are Having Trouble
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Is An Euphemism For Infla...
- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow...
- Video: The Bullish Case For Gold
- People Are Starving For Yield
- Markets: Everything Is Reversing From 2013
- What The Stock Market Really Wants
- Why the Fed Can`t Raise Interest Rates
- U.S. Economy: Recovery Or Closer To A Recession?
- What Separates A Rich Country From A Poor Country
- Jack Lew: Germany Needs More Inflation
- What Makes The Economy Grow?
- Australian Dollar (AUD): Clear Sailing For Much Hi...
- Market Volatility Is The Big Story
- U.S. Economy: The Weather Excuse
- Hedge Funds: They Are Like Ultra-Long Risk Funds
- A Real Collapse In Real Estate Prices
- What Is Going To Happen When the Fed Stops Support...
- Employment Report: We Did Not Gain Any Good Jobs
- Why The Fed Wants Inflation? To Sustain The Bubble...
- Inflation Will Bail Out The Debtors
- U.S. Economy: The Old Saying About Lies
- Inflation And The Minimum Wage Hike
- Wall Street Traders Are Getting Gold Wrong
- Inflation Is Going To Wipe Out The Savers
- The Dangers of Removing Monetary Accommodation To ...
- High Frequency Trading (HFT), Short Term Traders A...
- Federal Reserve: Dealing With The Genie They Let O...
- What Economists Assume About Deflation
- Yellen: Higher Inflation Coming
- ▼ April (40)