We don`t just tell people to buy gold. I tell people that they should own gold, they should own some gold, but most of the money that we manage is not in gold, its in equities, its in stocks. So, some of it is in some of the cutting edge type companies, but the majority of it is in older established companies that have been around for 50, 100 years that are providing goods and services that we know are going to be in demand so we can have some assurance in the longevity of the company and on the validity of the dividends that they are able to pay.
Related instruments: SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX)
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (130)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- Deflation Is Not Dangerous
- Stocks Are In A Bubble But Can Go Even Higher
- Gold & Well Established Companies
- Crypto Currencies: Too Late To Get Involved
- U.S. Dollar Outlook: It`s Going Down
- New Technologies & Investing Opportunities
- The Best Hedge For A Stock Market Crash
- China Is Buying Gold On The Quiet
- What To Do When U.S. Stocks Start Blowing Up
- How To Get Better Products And Jobs
- Video: Gold and Currency Wars
- A Dollar Crisis Will Be Bullish For Gold
- Minimum Wage Increases & Automation
- Tax Inversions
- Build Your Portfolio With Inflation Sensitive Asse...
- The Price Of Inflation
- Will The Federal Reserve Do The Right Thing?
- Yellen Is Not Going To Raise Rates
- What Triggered The Market Sell-Off
- ▼ August (19)