Janet Yellen is not going to raise rates no matter what the economic data is. The data is irrelevant. If the Fed was going to raise rates they would have raised them years ago.The reason they did not raise them years ago and the reason they are not going to raise them now or in the near future is because they can`t. The U.S. Economy can`t afford higher rates.
Related trading instruments: SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), iShares Silver ETF (SLV)
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (169)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- Deflation Is Not Dangerous
- Stocks Are In A Bubble But Can Go Even Higher
- Gold & Well Established Companies
- Crypto Currencies: Too Late To Get Involved
- U.S. Dollar Outlook: It`s Going Down
- New Technologies & Investing Opportunities
- The Best Hedge For A Stock Market Crash
- China Is Buying Gold On The Quiet
- What To Do When U.S. Stocks Start Blowing Up
- How To Get Better Products And Jobs
- Video: Gold and Currency Wars
- A Dollar Crisis Will Be Bullish For Gold
- Minimum Wage Increases & Automation
- Tax Inversions
- Build Your Portfolio With Inflation Sensitive Asse...
- The Price Of Inflation
- Will The Federal Reserve Do The Right Thing?
- Yellen Is Not Going To Raise Rates
- What Triggered The Market Sell-Off
- ▼ August (19)