The big breakdown in the price of Bitcoin. I had been forecasting a big move down in Bitcoin prices. That has happened. I think there`s more downside to go.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2018 (89)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- Homebuilding Stocks In A Bear Market
- Many Homebuilders Are Making 52 Week Lows
- Investment Outlook: U.S. Economy, Real Estate & St...
- The Fed Can`t Raise Rates
- The Federal Reserve Inflated A Much Bigger Bubble
- The United States Is A Dependent Nation
- Bitcoin: The Big Breakdown In Price
- Federal Reserve: Cheerleaders Vs. Haters
- Gold: A Lot Of Support Around 1,200
- U.S. Economy: QE Creates Addiction
- Market Outlook: Gold, U.S. Dollar, Interest Rates
- Don`t Invest Based On What Yellen Says
- How Much $1 Dollar Used To Get You
- Recession Will Come Faster Than The First Interest...
- The U.S. Economy Will Sink Without QE
- Removing QE Will Pop The Asset Bubble
- Video: Yellen Will Not Raise Interest Rates
- Currencies: Markets Are Getting It Wrong
- The U.S. Dollar Rally Will Be Short Lived
- The Federal Reserve Will Soon Be Printing More Mon...
- Market Outlook: Forex Markets, Interest Rates
- Federal Reserve: A New Round of QE That Will Make ...
- Federal Reserve: What The Next Move Will Be
- Central Banks Have It All Wrong On Inflation
- Gold Market Outlook
- Foreign Stocks Will Continue To Outperform
- The U.S. Dollar Is Going Down Against The Euro
- This Is A Stock Market Rally For The 1 Percent
- U.S. Economy: The Jobs Situation Is Going To Get L...
- Employment Report: Lowest Job Creation Of The Year...
- Stock Market Outlook
- Automation Is A Positive Thing
- International Tensions May Even Be Bullish For Sto...
- Housing Market: No Real Buyers
- Stock Market: The Biggest Risk
- The Stock Market Wants Cheap Money
- Stock Market: The Excuse The Fed Needs To Postpone...
- Video: Ron Paul on The Peter Schiff Show
- ▼ September (38)