Oct 26, 2015
ECB: Will They Really Expand QE Or Taper It Off?
Draghi said in the press conference that they talked about expanding their QE program. They were trying to talk the Euro down and they may even taper QE in the future.
Related indexes: Dax Index, Eurostoxx 50 Index, Cac 40 Index;
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
at 5:42 AM
- ► 2017 (112)
- ► 2016 (252)
- History Suggests A Collapse In The U.S. Dollar
- Investors Will Run Away From The U.S. Dollar
- The economy Is In Worse Shape Today Than It Was Pr...
- Investors Are Still Believing The Fed Propaganda
- Economic Indicators Suggest A Recession Is On The ...
- Leading Economic Indicators: Biggest Drop In 3 Yea...
- ECB: Will They Really Expand QE Or Taper It Off?
- Gold Stocks Are At Ridiculous Low Levels
- The Bullish Case For Gold
- Negative Interest Rates
- Federal Reserve: For How Long Will They Be Able To...
- Wal-Mart (WMT): A Super Bear Market
- The Economic News Are Getting Worse and Worse
- The Experts Are Wrong On The Economy
- Gold And Silver Are Still Cheap
- The Fed Will Not Raise Rates And That Is Bullish F...
- QE4 Will Be Super Bullish For Gold & Silver
- Gold Will Break Higher
- The Federal Reserve Will Be More Dovish Going Forw...
- Employment Report: What It Really Shows
- U.S. Economy: The Final Missing Piece Of The Econo...
- Icahn: Bubbles In The Stock Market, Real Estate & ...
- ▼ October (22)
- ► 2014 (429)