Everybody is still brainwashed, they believe the Fed propaganda. The Fed has been talking about how great the recovery is and how is getting ready to raise interest rates. None of this is true. There is no recovery thanks to the Federal Reserve. All there is is a gigantic bubble that has prevented a recovery from taking place.
And the only reason the Fed is pretending that is going to raise rates is that it can pretend that the economy is strong enough to withstand that but basically the Fed cannot do that. The Federal Reserve is going to do more quantitative easing, they are going to do QE4 and all is going to do is to weaken the economy further.
The economy is in worse shape today than it was prior to the financial crisis.
Oct 28, 2015
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- History Suggests A Collapse In The U.S. Dollar
- Investors Will Run Away From The U.S. Dollar
- The economy Is In Worse Shape Today Than It Was Pr...
- Investors Are Still Believing The Fed Propaganda
- Economic Indicators Suggest A Recession Is On The ...
- Leading Economic Indicators: Biggest Drop In 3 Yea...
- ECB: Will They Really Expand QE Or Taper It Off?
- Gold Stocks Are At Ridiculous Low Levels
- The Bullish Case For Gold
- Negative Interest Rates
- Federal Reserve: For How Long Will They Be Able To...
- Wal-Mart (WMT): A Super Bear Market
- The Economic News Are Getting Worse and Worse
- The Experts Are Wrong On The Economy
- Gold And Silver Are Still Cheap
- The Fed Will Not Raise Rates And That Is Bullish F...
- QE4 Will Be Super Bullish For Gold & Silver
- Gold Will Break Higher
- The Federal Reserve Will Be More Dovish Going Forw...
- Employment Report: What It Really Shows
- U.S. Economy: The Final Missing Piece Of The Econo...
- Icahn: Bubbles In The Stock Market, Real Estate & ...
- ▼ October (22)
- ► 2014 (429)