They are not expensive at all. I think they are still cheap despite the fact that many of the gold stocks are now at multiyear highs as gold hits another 52 week high. I think relative to where they have been in the past and where they are going, you can still buy these stocks, I think they have a long way to run.
Related stocks: Newmont Mining (NEM), Barrick Gold (ABX), Goldcorp (GG), NovaGold (NG), Eldorado Gold Corp (USA)(EGO), Gold Fields Limited (ADR) (GFI)
Related Exchange Traded Funds: Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX), Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ)
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (114)
- Gold Stocks Are Not Expensive At All
- Switzerland Is The Strongest Economy In Europe
- The Markets Are Way Overreacting
- Yellen Is Still Pretending
- The Gold Trade
- Gold & The British Referendum
- The Next Crisis Will Be A Dollar Crisis
- European Banks: Trading Lower Than They Were At Th...
- The Markets Are Rolling Over
- Markets: U.S. Dollar, Emerging Markets
- This Trade Is Just Getting Started
- We Are Going Into A Currency Crisis
- Crude Oil Prices Close Above 50 Dollars A Barrel
- There Is A Bubble In Sovereign Bonds
- Why The Fed Will Not Raise Interest Rates
- Markets: I Am Not Short U.S. Treasuries
- ▼ June (16)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)