The strongest currency on the planet is the Japanese Yen (JPY) which continues to rise every day. The only currency rising faster than the yen is gold or silver that is rising even faster than gold. (iShares Silver ETF (SLV), SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD))
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2018 (85)
- ► 2017 (188)
- The Stock Market Has Not Been Going Up For The Pas...
- U.S. Elections & The Stock Market
- We Have A Bubble Economy That Needs Zero Or Even N...
- The Fed Cannot Raise Interest Rates
- Gold Is Going To Move Into Much Higher Territory
- Stocks, Gold & The Value Of Money
- Any Meaningful Increase In Interest Rates Would Ba...
- Another Bullish Sign For Gold
- The U.S. Dollar Is Going To Fall Hard
- The Strongest Currency On The Planet
- Bond Market : The Biggest Bubble Ever
- A Very Powerful Rally
- Precious Metals: Silver And Gold Are Prepared To M...
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)