Gold stocks were down another 5 percent but they are still way up on the year but we have seen a significant correction on the speculation that the Federal Reserve might raise interest rates, of course they might not.
We are going to have a jobs report on Friday and if it is really a weak report, all the rate hikes are completely off the table once again. So there is potential for a huge reversal if we get a really weak jobs number. (Newmont Mining (NEM), Barrick Gold (ABX), Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX), Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ), NovaGold (NG))
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
Aug 31, 2016
- ► 2018 (163)
- ► 2017 (188)
- Potential For A Big Reversal in Gold Stocks (Marke...
- Markets: The Interest Rate Cycle
- Markets: Yellen On Future Asset Purchases
- The Fed Is Not Really Considering A Rate Hike
- Markets: Gold Is Going Up, The U.S. Dollar Is Goin...
- Markets: Gold, Gold Stocks & Emerging Markets
- Markets: Get Out Of The U.S. Dollar As Quickly As ...
- The Federal Reserve Wants More Inflation
- The Federal Reserve Will Go All-In
- Traders Are No Longer Buying What The Federal Rese...
- Bitcoin Is Just Too Volatile To Be Money
- Good News Is Bad News When It Comes To The Stock M...
- The Rallies Will Not Be Sustainable
- The U.S. Economy Is Not Getting Better, It Is Gett...
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)