I do not think the Federal Reserve is seriously considering an interest rate hike. They do not want to admit that they are not because they want to keep up the pretense that the economy is strong enough for a hike without actually delivering one. (SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD))
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2018 (163)
- ► 2017 (188)
- Potential For A Big Reversal in Gold Stocks (Marke...
- Markets: The Interest Rate Cycle
- Markets: Yellen On Future Asset Purchases
- The Fed Is Not Really Considering A Rate Hike
- Markets: Gold Is Going Up, The U.S. Dollar Is Goin...
- Markets: Gold, Gold Stocks & Emerging Markets
- Markets: Get Out Of The U.S. Dollar As Quickly As ...
- The Federal Reserve Wants More Inflation
- The Federal Reserve Will Go All-In
- Traders Are No Longer Buying What The Federal Rese...
- Bitcoin Is Just Too Volatile To Be Money
- Good News Is Bad News When It Comes To The Stock M...
- The Rallies Will Not Be Sustainable
- The U.S. Economy Is Not Getting Better, It Is Gett...
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)