The Federal Reserve wants more inflation. And what the Federal Reserve is saying is because they do not have room to lower interest rates very much because they are already practically at zero, the way to lower interest rates is to have more inflation so that we have lower real interest rates.
Related stocks and exchange traded funds: Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX), SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX), Newmont Mining (NEM), Barrick Gold (ABX)
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2018 (85)
- ► 2017 (188)
- Potential For A Big Reversal in Gold Stocks (Marke...
- Markets: The Interest Rate Cycle
- Markets: Yellen On Future Asset Purchases
- The Fed Is Not Really Considering A Rate Hike
- Markets: Gold Is Going Up, The U.S. Dollar Is Goin...
- Markets: Gold, Gold Stocks & Emerging Markets
- Markets: Get Out Of The U.S. Dollar As Quickly As ...
- The Federal Reserve Wants More Inflation
- The Federal Reserve Will Go All-In
- Traders Are No Longer Buying What The Federal Rese...
- Bitcoin Is Just Too Volatile To Be Money
- Good News Is Bad News When It Comes To The Stock M...
- The Rallies Will Not Be Sustainable
- The U.S. Economy Is Not Getting Better, It Is Gett...
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)