There was this conference in New York this week, the Delivering Alpha conference and there was a lot of coverage in the press because a lot of high profile hedge fund billionaires were speaking very negatively about the Federal Reserve.
What they were saying was that the Fe`s policy of zero percent interest rates and quantitative easing have been a failure, that they had not delivered the economic growth that was promised, that actually they undermined economic growth and undermined capital investment and as a result of what the Fed has done the economy has grown less than it would have had they not done it.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (169)
- The U.S Economy Is Getting Weaker And Weaker
- U.S. Economy: Inflation & Economic Growth
- The Real Reason Why The Fed Is Not Raising Interes...
- What The Federal Reserve Is Really Doing
- Fed Meeting: A Dollar Negative Event
- Federal Reserve: Why Would They Want To Take A Cha...
- The Dollar Will Take The Bond Bubble With It
- The Federal Reserve May Start Buying Corporate Bon...
- We Will Get Negative Interest Rates And More QE
- Markets: No Matter What Happens We Are Pretty Much...
- Hedge Fund Managers Criticize The Federal Reserve
- All It Takes To Collapse The Markets
- Fed: U-Turn On A Rate Hike Possibility
- Central Banks Are Scaring The Markets
- Why Is The Market So Scared?
- The Best Interest Rates For The Economy
- U.S. Economy: ISM Manufacturing Index Indicates Co...
- Markets: The Fed Is The Only Game In Town
- Federal Reserve: The Hawks Are Extinct
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)