Dec 14, 2016
Markets: If Interest Rates Go Up, The Bubble Pricks
We have a bubble economy. If interest rates go up, the bubble pricks. If you move interest rates higher, by definition, stocks and real estate are less valuable. They are more valuable the lower the rate. If interest rates go up, their values come down, multiples have to go down. (SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), Nasdaq 100 Index ETF (QQQ), iShares Russell 2000 Index ETF (IWM), iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT), iShares Dow Jones US Real Estate (ETF) (IYR))
at 8:57 AM
- ► 2018 (163)
- ► 2017 (188)
- Gold: We Will Have A Bull Run Next Year
- We Cannot Stop The Bubble From Popping Nor Should ...
- The New Year May Start With A Sell-Off
- As Interest Rates Go Up, That Automatically Brings...
- The Bond Market Bubble Has Already Bursted
- The Stock Market is Overvalued
- Gold Will Rally in 2017
- Gold: Inflation Will Rise Much Faster Than Interes...
- Will Donald Trump Produce Any Economic Growth?
- The Housing Market Has Been Propped Up By The Fed,...
- Markets: If Interest Rates Go Up, The Bubble Prick...
- Stock Market: The Trump Rally
- Rising Oil Prices & Interest Rates Will Negatively...
- U.S. Dollar: The Bearish Case
- Commodity Prices Are Going To Rise
- If Mortgage Rates Keep Rising Real Estate Prices W...
- Bond Market: The Beginning Of A Huge Collapse
- Investors Should Be Selling The U.S. Dollar, Not B...
- ▼ December (18)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)