Dec 16, 2016
The Housing Market Has Been Propped Up By The Fed, Not Ready To Stand Alone
Both the housing market and the auto market have been propped up by the Federal Reserve’s cheap money and artificially low interest rates. These markets may not be ready to stand alone. (Ford (F), General Motors (GM), Tesla Motors (TSLA), iShares Dow Jones US Real Estate (ETF) (IYR), Lennar Corporation (LEN), KB Home (KBH))
at 4:04 AM
- Gold: We Will Have A Bull Run Next Year
- We Cannot Stop The Bubble From Popping Nor Should ...
- The New Year May Start With A Sell-Off
- As Interest Rates Go Up, That Automatically Brings...
- The Bond Market Bubble Has Already Bursted
- The Stock Market is Overvalued
- Gold Will Rally in 2017
- Gold: Inflation Will Rise Much Faster Than Interes...
- Will Donald Trump Produce Any Economic Growth?
- The Housing Market Has Been Propped Up By The Fed,...
- Markets: If Interest Rates Go Up, The Bubble Prick...
- Stock Market: The Trump Rally
- Rising Oil Prices & Interest Rates Will Negatively...
- U.S. Dollar: The Bearish Case
- Commodity Prices Are Going To Rise
- If Mortgage Rates Keep Rising Real Estate Prices W...
- Bond Market: The Beginning Of A Huge Collapse
- Investors Should Be Selling The U.S. Dollar, Not B...
- ▼ December (18)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)