The volatility of Bitcoin is too great on a daily basis to price in it. It is a speculative asset, people own Bitcoins because they think it will be more valuable in the future.
- Stock Market: The Big, Fat, Ugly Bubble
- Gold Will Likely Take Out Resistance At $1,260
- Obamacare Is Going To End, One Way Or Another
- Trump Agenda: No Comprehensive Tax Reform
- A Bullish Catalyst For The Price Of Gold
- The US Economy Is A Mess!
- U.S. Economy: Department Store Sales Are Collapsin...
- U.S. Economy, Crude Oil Prices and Interest Rates
- Will This Rate Hike Prick The Stock Market Bubble?...
- Healthcare Reform Is Going To Be a Disaster
- The Real Reason Why Yellen Will Raise Interest Rat...
- A Fed Interest Rate Hike Is Coming Up
- Trump Wants To Make The Government Bigger, Not Sma...
- Bitcoin: Too Volatile For Being Considered As Mone...
- Bitcoin Is Not Money, It's a Speculative Asset!
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)