This time as the U.S. Dollar goes down, it is eventually going to take the bond market down with it. But right now, we have another rally in the bond market, interest rates are falling because people are starting to worry about the weakening U.S. Economy. (iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT), ProShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Year ETF (TBT), 10- year U.S. Treasuries)
- ► 2018 (87)
- Bearish On The U.S. Bond Market
- Trump Has Not Changed Anything Yet
- Money: Gold, Crypto-Currencies
- The Economy Is Extremely Weak
- Nothing Has Really Changed With Trump
- U.S. Dollar & Bond Market: Going Down
- An Economic Recession Is Looming
- Gold Stocks: Big Upside Potential
- Gold Stocks: Climbing A Very Steep Wall Of Worry
- Gold: The Correction Is Over
- The U.S. Dollar Is Overvalued
- Trump Rally, Recession
- Trump Rally Was Based On Things That Aren't Materi...
- Geopolitical Uncertainty Is Bullish For Gold
- The Dollar’s Demise
- The Federal Reserve Is Actively Engaged in a Propa...
- The Correlation Between Stocks & The Dollar
- Worst Time To Buy U.S. Stocks!
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)