If we look at the correlation right now, the U.S. Dollar is starting to trade with the stock market, meaning that when the stock market is up, the U.S. Dollar is up, and when the stock market is down, the U.S. Dollar is going down.
- ► 2018 (130)
- Bearish On The U.S. Bond Market
- Trump Has Not Changed Anything Yet
- Money: Gold, Crypto-Currencies
- The Economy Is Extremely Weak
- Nothing Has Really Changed With Trump
- U.S. Dollar & Bond Market: Going Down
- An Economic Recession Is Looming
- Gold Stocks: Big Upside Potential
- Gold Stocks: Climbing A Very Steep Wall Of Worry
- Gold: The Correction Is Over
- The U.S. Dollar Is Overvalued
- Trump Rally, Recession
- Trump Rally Was Based On Things That Aren't Materi...
- Geopolitical Uncertainty Is Bullish For Gold
- The Dollar’s Demise
- The Federal Reserve Is Actively Engaged in a Propa...
- The Correlation Between Stocks & The Dollar
- Worst Time To Buy U.S. Stocks!
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)