The Dollar’s demise may make it almost impossible for any other currency to fill that role of world reserve currency. I think what’s more likely is we go back to gold being the primary monetary reserve. (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD))
- Money: Gold, Crypto-Currencies
- The Economy Is Extremely Weak
- Nothing Has Really Changed With Trump
- U.S. Dollar & Bond Market: Going Down
- An Economic Recession Is Looming
- Gold Stocks: Big Upside Potential
- Gold Stocks: Climbing A Very Steep Wall Of Worry
- Gold: The Correction Is Over
- The U.S. Dollar Is Overvalued
- Trump Rally, Recession
- Trump Rally Was Based On Things That Aren't Materi...
- Geopolitical Uncertainty Is Bullish For Gold
- The Dollar’s Demise
- The Federal Reserve Is Actively Engaged in a Propa...
- The Correlation Between Stocks & The Dollar
- Worst Time To Buy U.S. Stocks!
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)