I believe Donald Trump is correct. The U.S. Dollar is overvalued but he is wrong in his view of how the overpriced U.S. Dollar impacts the U.S. Economy. Because the dollar is overvalued we have an artificially high standard of living and when the dollar starts declining is going to take the American standard of living down with it!
- ► 2018 (89)
- Bearish On The U.S. Bond Market
- Trump Has Not Changed Anything Yet
- Money: Gold, Crypto-Currencies
- The Economy Is Extremely Weak
- Nothing Has Really Changed With Trump
- U.S. Dollar & Bond Market: Going Down
- An Economic Recession Is Looming
- Gold Stocks: Big Upside Potential
- Gold Stocks: Climbing A Very Steep Wall Of Worry
- Gold: The Correction Is Over
- The U.S. Dollar Is Overvalued
- Trump Rally, Recession
- Trump Rally Was Based On Things That Aren't Materi...
- Geopolitical Uncertainty Is Bullish For Gold
- The Dollar’s Demise
- The Federal Reserve Is Actively Engaged in a Propa...
- The Correlation Between Stocks & The Dollar
- Worst Time To Buy U.S. Stocks!
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)