Following Friday's slightly better than expected non-farm payroll report the probability of a June interest rate hike is now near one hundred percent. The markets are now certain that a quarter point hike is coming in June and in fact if the Federal Reserve does raise interest rates by a quarter point that will bring the floor of the official rate finally up to 1 percent. (SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), Nasdaq 100 Index ETF (QQQ), iShares Russell 2000 Index ETF (IWM))
- SALT Conference: Gundlach on Stocks
- Markets: Trump Scandal, A Crash In Brazil
- Video: Retail Stocks Bloodbath
- Stocks: The Retail Apocalypse (JCP, JWN, KSS, M)
- Gold: Holding On To Some Key Support
- The U.S. Economy Will Not Grow At 3% This Year.
- The Markets Are Beginning To Look Beyond These Rat...
- Federal Reserve: Raising Rates Into A Recession
- Gold Will Rally Before The Fed Raises Rates
- Why Is The Fed Willing To Keep Raising Rates?
- The Fed Will Raise Rates Again in June
- Currencies: U.S. Dollar Index May Drop To 60
- The Bullish Case For The Euro Currency
- Monetary Policy: Fed Will Ease, ECB May Tighten!
- Weakest Economic Growth in 3 Years!
- ▼ May (15)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)