I don't think anything's really gonna happen there (the vote in Spain with Catalonia voting to separate from Spain) I mean pretty much everybody the EU is saying if these guys leave we're not gonna recognize them. Spain is saying that they don't recognize the validity of the election...so I doubt anything's gonna happen there but I guess all this uncertainty weighing on the Euro and that helped prop up the US Dollar which has continued to rise ever since the supposed bullish comments by Janet Yellen about hiking rates and shrinking the balance sheet. So now we're back up to about 93.50 on the US Dollar Index, gold back down about $1280 or so but I think the fundamentals are still there for the weak dollar I think this is all a bunch of noise.
- ► 2018 (169)
- Madness of the Crowds: Bitcoin
- The Federal Reserve Will Not Upset The Status Quo
- Real Vision: Discussing Gold and the US Dollar
- The Downside Risks Of Gold & Bitcoin
- Tax Cuts: Bullish For Gold, Bearish For The Dollar...
- The Problem With Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Moved Through Another Milestone
- Video: New Fed Chair, Stock Market and Gold
- Rising Inflation Will Be Bullish For Gold
- This Is Bullish For Gold
- There's Optimism Everywhere Except Gold
- Investors Are More Convinced That They Can't Lose ...
- Stock Market: Optimism and Enthusiasm
- Fed Nonsense
- The Fed Will Not Be Able To Save The Stock Market
- Renewed Weakness In The US Dollar
- Stock Market: Optimism and Euphoria
- US Dollar Recent Strength Is Just Noise
- International Stocks Beating U.S. Stocks
- Trump Tweets About The Record Highs In The Stock M...
- ▼ October (20)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)