The bond market was still lower despite the Federal Reserve optimism that inflation is going to remain in check but this could set the tone for some more weakness in the stock market. We got other problems going on with the Nasdaq and the FANG stocks and Facebook (FB) and all that seems like it could be a perfect storm brewing in an overvalued US stock market.
- Theres a Potential Huge Problem With Social Media ...
- How Bear Markets Operate
- Stock Market: Volatility Is Bearish
- Video: Will Gold Breakout as Stocks Breakdown?
- Stock Market: A Perfect Storm
- The Anti-Dollar Trade
- Thoughts On The Stock Market Bubble
- Did Kudlow Put In A Floor For Gold Prices?
- Markets: Trump, Kudlow, Tariffs
- Markets: US Dollar, Gold
- Retail Sales: Down 3 Months In A Row
- Bitcoin Is Nothing Like Gold
- Bitcoin: We've Seen The Peak In The Bubble Already...
- Bitcoin: I Don't Think It's Going To Work
- Manufacturing Jobs Will Be Lost As A Result Of The...
- The Beginning Of A Much Bigger Downturn
- How Much Longer Powell Can Pretend All Is Well?
- The Dow's Record Breaking Monthly Winning Streak H...
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)