I think that we're going back up and making new highs on interest rates which of course is going to be problematic for every aspect of the economy that is in debt including you know the consumers who are taking on more debt to continue to spend because they're not earning that money.
- Gold: The Last Safe Haven Standing
- Most Banks Would Fail A Stagflation Stress Test
- Markets: Trade War, Small Caps
- Trump Is Right About Trade
- Markets: This Is What Everybody Is Missing
- Video: Gold Investment Strategies
- Precious Metals: A Spike In Silver?
- The Federal Reserve Will Not Save The Stock Market...
- Banks: Deutsche Bank (DB) Could Be The Weak Link O...
- Markets: Interest Rates Are Going Back Up
- Forex: The Consensus Is Extremely Bullish On The U...
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)