Oct 2, 2018
Italy Is Putting Pressure On The Euro Currency
The Italian market is under a lot of pressure because the Italian government is running deficits that exceed the two percent guidelines imposed by the Eurozone. I think they're proposed new budget deficit is 2.4 percent of Italian GDP and so this is putting pressure on Italy which is all so putting pressure on the euro currency.
at 7:11 AM
- The Next Time The Fed Lowers Rates To Zero, The Do...
- This Bear Market Is Not Going To End Quickly
- Nasdaq: Worst Monthly Decline Since The Financial ...
- Stock Market: The Downtrend Is Intact
- The Box That The Federal Reserve Has Placed Itself...
- Stock Market: What's Happened Thus Far During The ...
- September Existing Home Sales Plunged The Most In ...
- Bear Market Rallies Try To Create A False Sense Of...
- A Bear Market And A Recession
- What Happens Next In 47 Words
- The Recession Is Obviously Coming
- All Bear Markets Start Off As Corrections
- It's Not Trump's Trade Policies That Are Going To ...
- Video: Rising Rates Crash Stocks
- Video: Market Selloff (FOX Business)
- The Price of Gold Finally Woke Up
- Stocks: A True Bear Market
- Markets: Stocks & Bonds
- It's Not A Normal Bull Market Correction
- My Feeling About The Stock Market Was Confirmed
- Week Stocks Beneath The Surface
- Italy Is Putting Pressure On The Euro Currency
- We've Had Some Substantial Stock Market Declines I...
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)