Oct 19, 2018
September Existing Home Sales Plunged The Most In 2 Years
September existing home sales plunged the most in 2 years, extending the streak of consecutive monthly declines to six. Homebuilding stocks are hitting 52-week lows, registering their worst year since 2008. If housing is this bad during the boom, imagine what happens after the bust!
at 9:50 AM
- The Next Time The Fed Lowers Rates To Zero, The Do...
- This Bear Market Is Not Going To End Quickly
- Nasdaq: Worst Monthly Decline Since The Financial ...
- Stock Market: The Downtrend Is Intact
- The Box That The Federal Reserve Has Placed Itself...
- Stock Market: What's Happened Thus Far During The ...
- September Existing Home Sales Plunged The Most In ...
- Bear Market Rallies Try To Create A False Sense Of...
- A Bear Market And A Recession
- What Happens Next In 47 Words
- The Recession Is Obviously Coming
- All Bear Markets Start Off As Corrections
- It's Not Trump's Trade Policies That Are Going To ...
- Video: Rising Rates Crash Stocks
- Video: Market Selloff (FOX Business)
- The Price of Gold Finally Woke Up
- Stocks: A True Bear Market
- Markets: Stocks & Bonds
- It's Not A Normal Bull Market Correction
- My Feeling About The Stock Market Was Confirmed
- Week Stocks Beneath The Surface
- Italy Is Putting Pressure On The Euro Currency
- We've Had Some Substantial Stock Market Declines I...
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)