This is going to be a protracted bear market like the one we had from 1966 to 1982 with 16 years without a new stock market high.The cost of living back then went up dramatically, and it’s going to rise even more dramatically during this secular bear market.
- Weakness On Housing Stocks
- Stock Market: The Gains From The Midterms Rally Wi...
- Real Estate: The Entire Market Is Going To Blow Up...
- This Is Going To Be A Protracted Bear Market
- A Bubble Economy, A Brutal Recession & Interest Ra...
- $5000 Gold Prices Could Be In Our Very Near Future...
- General Electric (GE) Is Less Valuable When It Can...
- This Rally Is A Correction In A Bear Market
- The Biggest Decline In A Month For The Nasdaq Sinc...
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)