I do not like any of these crypto-currencies. It does not mean that they cannot go up if people are willing to buy them. It`s not money because it has no value other than its use as a medium of exchange. You need to have intrinsic value. Gold has intrinsic value, it has real physical properties that have been desired for thousands of years. Gold became money because of how valuable it was! (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD))
Apr 24, 2017
The economy is extremely weak. That is why Trump is the President. We are dangerously close to an official recession, I think unofficially we have been in a recession for a long time. (SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA))
at 12:38 PM
- Money: Gold, Crypto-Currencies
- The Economy Is Extremely Weak
- Nothing Has Really Changed With Trump
- U.S. Dollar & Bond Market: Going Down
- An Economic Recession Is Looming
- Gold Stocks: Big Upside Potential
- Gold Stocks: Climbing A Very Steep Wall Of Worry
- Gold: The Correction Is Over
- The U.S. Dollar Is Overvalued
- Trump Rally, Recession
- Trump Rally Was Based On Things That Aren't Materi...
- Geopolitical Uncertainty Is Bullish For Gold
- The Dollar’s Demise
- The Federal Reserve Is Actively Engaged in a Propa...
- The Correlation Between Stocks & The Dollar
- Worst Time To Buy U.S. Stocks!
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)