Dec 30, 2020
Dec 22, 2020
Dec 9, 2020
Dec 6, 2020
Some have postulated that investors are selling gold and buying Bitcoin. Since they have nothing in common, I doubt that's happening. But some speculators may be selling gold stocks and buying GBTC, with gold stocks falling as gold rises, and GBTC trading up to a 25% premium.Unlike Bitcoin and gold, GBTC and gold ming stocks do have something in common. GBTC is a way to speculate on the future price of Bitcoin, and gold stocks are a way to speculate on the future price of gold. The smarter trade is to drop GBTC and pick up some gold mining stocks.
Dec 4, 2020
Dec 3, 2020
Peter Schiff at the 2020 Cambridge Gold Summit.
In 5 years time, the difference between having Biden or Trump as president is only marginally different.
- ► 2021 (30)
- Bitcoin: I'm The Voice Of Reason In The Insanity
- The Main Reason Investors Are So Exuberant
- Bitcoin: Not A Threat To Central Banks
- The Coming U.S. Dollar Collapse
- Gold Is An Inflation Hedge
- Why Bond Yields Are So Low
- The Reason Why Gold Stocks Aren't Rising Yet
- Bitcoin, Gold and Gold Mining Stocks
- Inflationary Pressures Are Building
- Fighting Inflation With Inflation
- Bitcoin: A Massive Double Top?
- Bond Investors Are Worried About Stagflation
- Bitcoin's Meteoric Rise
- 2020 Cambridge Gold Summit
- Economic Recoveries Are Not Created By Central Gov...
- 2021 May Be The Worst Year Ever For The U.S. Dollar
- ▼ December (16)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)