Oct 8, 2021
Oct 7, 2021
Oct 4, 2021
Sep 13, 2021
Jul 7, 2021
Gold-buying by central banks slowed last year from the record pace we saw in 2018 and 2019. That trend has continued into 2021, but buying is ahead of last year’s pace as many countries continue to load up on the yellow metal.
-- in Schiff Gold
Jul 5, 2021
Jun 29, 2021
May 10, 2021
Mar 4, 2021
Feb 16, 2021
Feb 9, 2021
Feb 4, 2021
Feb 1, 2021
Jan 29, 2021
Silver investment demand hit a 5-year high in 2020. It won’t likely slow in 2021. And while industrial demand took a big hit due to the coronavirus pandemic, it is expected to rebound as the global economy begins to recover.
Silver demand will also likely get a boost from the push toward solar power and other green energy initiatives in the coming years. Solar power generation is expected to nearly double by 2025 according to a report released last summer by the Silver Institute. Even if the global economy recovers more slowly than expected in the wake of the pandemic, green energy demand for silver will likely remain robust. Analysts expect many government stimulus plans will include funding for green initiatives.
On the supply side, mine output fell sharply in 2020. Production was projected to fall by 6.3% to about 780.1 million ounces. The big drop in silver output is largely a function of mine shutdowns due to coronavirus, but mine output was already trending down before the pandemic. Global mine production fell by 1.3% in 2019.
Jan 28, 2021
It looks like the Reddit raiders have turned their attention to Silver stocks. They're getting smarter.
Silver stocks are actually cheap, and represent good investment value. The fact that some investors were foolish enough to short these stocks makes their trade even better.
Jan 27, 2021
Jan 26, 2021
Jan 25, 2021
Jan 20, 2021
- ▼ October (6)
- ► July (3)
- ► February (5)
- Silver: Supply-Demand Dynamics
- The Inflation Threat Will Grow Much Larger
- Bitcoin Incorporates Elements Of A Ponzi Scheme
- The Reddit Raiders Have Turned Their Attention To ...
- GameStop: The Only People Who Will Walk Away With ...
- The Greatest Transfer Of Wealth In History
- Gold Is Wealth, Bitcoin Is Not
- The Bitcoin Bubble
- COVID Stimulus Will Be Paid For By Inflation
- The U.S. Economy After The Pandemic
- Rising Long-Term Rates Shouldn't Be Hurting Gold
- Lots Of Electrical Power Is Wasted Creating Bitcoin
- Gold Is The Best Money, Not Bitcoin
- Gold & Treasury Yields
- Bitcoin's Rally: Not Being Driven By Wide-Spread I...
- ► 2020 (100)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)