You have to put this decline into perspective. Because even though the market is down better than 30 percent in a short period of time, the Chinese market is still positive on the calendar year. The U.S. Market is down. The Chinese market is up.
Related trading tickers: SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index ETF (FXI)
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- The U.S. Dollar Is The Mother Of All Bubbles
- An Asset Bubble So Big That The Fed Cannot Raise R...
- Where Is The Economic Recovery? All Indicators Are...
- Another Indication Of Economic Weakness
- Capital One (ONE): Signs Of A Weaker Economy?
- We Have A Bubble Not A Recovery
- Podcast: Gold, Currencies & The U.S. Stock Market
- Podcast: When Will Gold Take Off?
- U.S. Stocks Are Very Expensive
- This Is a Bigger Bubble Than The DotCom Bubble
- Wall Street Thinks There Are No Reasons To Own Gol...
- Why Does China Want To Get The Price Of Gold Down?...
- Video: Gold`s Sudden Drop Explained
- Impossible To Raise Interest Rates Without Hurting...
- Canadian Dollar: Why Is It Falling?
- Interest Rates Going Up Will Result In A Financial...
- Markets: Gold, Interest Rates
- Video: Germany Sends A Message To Other Countries
- China: Their Biggest Problem
- China: Putting The Stock Market Decline Into Persp...
- The Strength In The Euro Will Continue
- Video: Yellen`s Speech & Interest Rates Outlook
- We Will Need Another Injection Of QE To Keep The B...
- Has The U.S. Dollar Peaked?
- Gold: We Are At These Levels Where you Get The Buy...
- The Bullish Case For Gold
- Video: What Happens To The Euro If Greece Leaves
- Greece: There Will Be Austerity Regardless
- Any Idiot Can Redistribute Wealth
- Greece Is Broke, They Are Not Going To Pay The Mon...
- Interest Rates: Damned If They Do, Damned If They ...
- United States: If Interest Rates Go Up...
- Video: Discussing The Greek Collapse
- ▼ July (33)
- ► 2014 (429)