If they are really dependent on the economic data, its all been bad. The data has been consistently bad. If they are really data dependent they should not be raising interest rates.
The only reason they may raise interest rates is because they feel they have to because they are worried that the market might begin to get suspicious of the game they are playing if they do not move.
- ► 2017 (144)
- ► 2016 (252)
- The Manufacturing Recession Is Already Here
- A Bullish Case For Gold
- We Are Going To Be Back In Official Recession Or C...
- December Meeting: A Rate Hike If The Market Is Nea...
- Industrial Production: More Signs Of A Recession
- The Safest Thing For The Federal Reserve To Do
- Empire State Manufacturing: Biggest Losing Streak ...
- The Federal Reserve Will Find An Excuse Not To Rai...
- China Is Accumulating Gold Quietly and Secretly
- Fed: The Only Reason They May Raise Interest Rates...
- Dip In Gold Is A Buying Opportunity
- The Case Against A December Rate Hike
- The Fed Is About To Run Into A Brick Wall
- Economic Data Is Consistent With The Beginning Of ...
- U.S. Economy: All Of The Evidence Is Flashing Rece...
- Stocks: Major Retailers Are Selling Off
- Retailers: Weak, Weak Sales Across The Board!
- A Buying Opportunity In Gold & Gold Stocks
- We Are Headed For A Crisis
- Federal Reserve, Interest Rates & Stock Market
- The Fed Will Not Raise Rates In December
- Why The Big U.S. Banks Are Vulnerable
- What Will Happen When The Fed Raises Interest Rate...
- Why Is The Fed So Afraid Of Raising Rates
- Rate Hikes Only After A Dollar Crisis
- The Big Banks Are Even More Vulnerable Now
- Gold Should Not Be Compared To Stocks
- U.S. Stocks Are Very Expensive
- Federal Reserve: Investors Are Not Really Understa...
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2014 (429)