I think the way this bubble is going to deflate is that the Federal Reserve is not going to be able to raise interest rates and investors are eventually going to figure out that predicament because of the Fed`s failure to act. And the U.S. Dollar is going to ultimately turn around, take the bond market with it, push up consumer prices, push up interest rates and really put the squeeze on the economy even further.
If the Federal Reserve actually tries to raise interest rates, then they are just going to prick the bubble much faster. So either way the air is going to come out and we are headed for a crisis.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (145)
- ► 2016 (252)
- The Manufacturing Recession Is Already Here
- A Bullish Case For Gold
- We Are Going To Be Back In Official Recession Or C...
- December Meeting: A Rate Hike If The Market Is Nea...
- Industrial Production: More Signs Of A Recession
- The Safest Thing For The Federal Reserve To Do
- Empire State Manufacturing: Biggest Losing Streak ...
- The Federal Reserve Will Find An Excuse Not To Rai...
- China Is Accumulating Gold Quietly and Secretly
- Fed: The Only Reason They May Raise Interest Rates...
- Dip In Gold Is A Buying Opportunity
- The Case Against A December Rate Hike
- The Fed Is About To Run Into A Brick Wall
- Economic Data Is Consistent With The Beginning Of ...
- U.S. Economy: All Of The Evidence Is Flashing Rece...
- Stocks: Major Retailers Are Selling Off
- Retailers: Weak, Weak Sales Across The Board!
- A Buying Opportunity In Gold & Gold Stocks
- We Are Headed For A Crisis
- Federal Reserve, Interest Rates & Stock Market
- The Fed Will Not Raise Rates In December
- Why The Big U.S. Banks Are Vulnerable
- What Will Happen When The Fed Raises Interest Rate...
- Why Is The Fed So Afraid Of Raising Rates
- Rate Hikes Only After A Dollar Crisis
- The Big Banks Are Even More Vulnerable Now
- Gold Should Not Be Compared To Stocks
- U.S. Stocks Are Very Expensive
- Federal Reserve: Investors Are Not Really Understa...
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2014 (429)