These big banks in Europe are lower than they were at their lows in 2008/2009 financial crisis. And the big one is Deutsche Bank AG (NYSE:DB) which had to come out and assure everybody that they do not have any solvency problems which is very reminiscent of Lehman Brothers or Bear Stearns.
Related stocks: Bank of America (BAC), Citigroup (C), Morgan Stanley (MS), Goldman Sachs (GS)
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (130)
- Stock Market: What Will Happen Next
- Stock Market: This Is Not A Lasting Bottom
- U.S. Dollar: The Only Reason it Rose And Why Its N...
- Markets: U.S. Stocks, The Economy
- Gold Stocks Making New Highs
- Why Is Goldman Sachs Picking On Gold?
- Gold: A Bull Market Climbing A Wall Of Worry
- Markets: Stocks, Gold & Gold Stocks
- As Long As The Fed Keeps On Bluffing, The Markets ...
- Gold Stocks Still Have Upside
- Gold: Headed Higher Short Term And Long Term
- Gold: "I Am Telling People To Buy Gold To Hold"
- Markets: Sell-Off In European Banks
- Gold: Up $120/ Ounce Since The Fed Raised Interest...
- The Vast Majority Of Nasdaq Stocks Are In Bear Mar...
- Interest Rates: We Are Going Negative
- U.S. Economy: The Only Reason Jobs Are Being Creat...
- This Recession Will Be Longer & Deeper
- The Reason Why The Stock Market Is Going Down
- National Debt: There Is Going To Be A Crisis Along...
- U.S. Economy: A Cyclical Recession Is Already Unde...
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)