The stock market and the gold market are really the mirror image of each other right now. Gold tends to be trading off of stocks, if stocks are going down, gold is going up, if stocks are going up, gold is going down. So that is the dynamic that is in play right now.
Ultimately I do believe that stocks, gold and gold stocks will be going in the same direction because they will all be responding positively to the Federal Reserve admitting that is not going to raise interest rates, that it will be cutting interest rates even to negative and launching QE4. (SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), iShares Russell 2000 Index ETF (IWM), SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX))
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (144)
- Stock Market: What Will Happen Next
- Stock Market: This Is Not A Lasting Bottom
- U.S. Dollar: The Only Reason it Rose And Why Its N...
- Markets: U.S. Stocks, The Economy
- Gold Stocks Making New Highs
- Why Is Goldman Sachs Picking On Gold?
- Gold: A Bull Market Climbing A Wall Of Worry
- Markets: Stocks, Gold & Gold Stocks
- As Long As The Fed Keeps On Bluffing, The Markets ...
- Gold Stocks Still Have Upside
- Gold: Headed Higher Short Term And Long Term
- Gold: "I Am Telling People To Buy Gold To Hold"
- Markets: Sell-Off In European Banks
- Gold: Up $120/ Ounce Since The Fed Raised Interest...
- The Vast Majority Of Nasdaq Stocks Are In Bear Mar...
- Interest Rates: We Are Going Negative
- U.S. Economy: The Only Reason Jobs Are Being Creat...
- This Recession Will Be Longer & Deeper
- The Reason Why The Stock Market Is Going Down
- National Debt: There Is Going To Be A Crisis Along...
- U.S. Economy: A Cyclical Recession Is Already Unde...
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)