I am seeing a lot of mainstream articles now about why you should not jump on this bandwagon, how dangerous the gold market is. And all this stuff really is music to my ears. If you are a bull, this is exactly what you want. You want everybody to be skeptical. You want everybody to doubt. (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), iShares Silver ETF (SLV), Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX), Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ), Newmont Mining (NEM), Barrick Gold (ABX), Hecla Mining (NL), Goldcorp (GG))
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (188)
- The Bond Market Is Smelling Inflation
- Gold & Silver: Poised For Another Big Move Up
- Crude Oil & Stock Market: Decoupling
- The Stock Market Is Going Down In Real Terms
- The Stock Market Is Not Going Up As Fast As Gold
- America: A Coming Bankruptcy
- Gold Stocks Are Rallying But The Major Firms Are N...
- The Worst Case For Gold Is Still Bullish
- Another Bullish Factor For Gold & Silver
- Gold, Mining Stocks Ready For Another Leg Higher
- Silver & Gold: I Still Like Both Metals
- Recent Economic Data Points To A Recession
- Silver Typically Does Even Better Than Gold In Bul...
- The Stock Market Is Caught Between Opposing Forces...
- The Stock Market Is Still In Denial
- Oil Prices Going Up Is Bad For U.S. Stocks And For...
- The U.S. Economic Weakness That Nobody Wants To Ac...
- Gold Stocks: A Big Rally Again
- Stock Market: The Rally is Over
- This Economy Would Have To Improve Dramatically To...
- U.S. Recession: Trump Predicts A Very Massive Rece...
- Gold Miners, Commodity Stocks: The Beginning Of A ...
- The U.S. Dollar Bubble Has Burst
- International Investing Doing Very Well
- Gold: Best Quarter In Over 30 Year!
- The Pain Trade
- Markets: Not Investing In U.S. Stocks
- ▼ April (27)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)