Probably the most disturbing thing if I was on the Federal Reserve would be what is happening with long term interest rates. Take a look at yields on the 30-year US. Treasuries. We are now at the highest yield we have been in about 3 months. Why are yields rising? The economic data is getting weaker, so why are interest rates rising? Because the bond market smells inflation, they smell stagflation. (iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT))
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (188)
- The Bond Market Is Smelling Inflation
- Gold & Silver: Poised For Another Big Move Up
- Crude Oil & Stock Market: Decoupling
- The Stock Market Is Going Down In Real Terms
- The Stock Market Is Not Going Up As Fast As Gold
- America: A Coming Bankruptcy
- Gold Stocks Are Rallying But The Major Firms Are N...
- The Worst Case For Gold Is Still Bullish
- Another Bullish Factor For Gold & Silver
- Gold, Mining Stocks Ready For Another Leg Higher
- Silver & Gold: I Still Like Both Metals
- Recent Economic Data Points To A Recession
- Silver Typically Does Even Better Than Gold In Bul...
- The Stock Market Is Caught Between Opposing Forces...
- The Stock Market Is Still In Denial
- Oil Prices Going Up Is Bad For U.S. Stocks And For...
- The U.S. Economic Weakness That Nobody Wants To Ac...
- Gold Stocks: A Big Rally Again
- Stock Market: The Rally is Over
- This Economy Would Have To Improve Dramatically To...
- U.S. Recession: Trump Predicts A Very Massive Rece...
- Gold Miners, Commodity Stocks: The Beginning Of A ...
- The U.S. Dollar Bubble Has Burst
- International Investing Doing Very Well
- Gold: Best Quarter In Over 30 Year!
- The Pain Trade
- Markets: Not Investing In U.S. Stocks
- ▼ April (27)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)