It is not just the Federal Reserve because Draghi in the press conference was asked about what are he was going to do when this QE program ends (and it is scheduled to end in the beginning of 2017) and he basically said that they do not have any plans to do more QE.
We also had some similar statements coming from the Bank of Japan to the extent that they are not going to do anything more and this is scaring the markets because the markets have been riding a sea of liquidity from all over the world. (Nikkei 225 Index, SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), Nasdaq 100 Futures, Nasdaq 100 Index ETF (QQQ), iShares Russell 2000 Index ETF (IWM))
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (169)
- The U.S Economy Is Getting Weaker And Weaker
- U.S. Economy: Inflation & Economic Growth
- The Real Reason Why The Fed Is Not Raising Interes...
- What The Federal Reserve Is Really Doing
- Fed Meeting: A Dollar Negative Event
- Federal Reserve: Why Would They Want To Take A Cha...
- The Dollar Will Take The Bond Bubble With It
- The Federal Reserve May Start Buying Corporate Bon...
- We Will Get Negative Interest Rates And More QE
- Markets: No Matter What Happens We Are Pretty Much...
- Hedge Fund Managers Criticize The Federal Reserve
- All It Takes To Collapse The Markets
- Fed: U-Turn On A Rate Hike Possibility
- Central Banks Are Scaring The Markets
- Why Is The Market So Scared?
- The Best Interest Rates For The Economy
- U.S. Economy: ISM Manufacturing Index Indicates Co...
- Markets: The Fed Is The Only Game In Town
- Federal Reserve: The Hawks Are Extinct
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)