Clearly the 400 point decline in the Dow Jones Industrials Index on Friday showed that the market was not really very friendly to the possibility of an interest rate hike, let alone the certainty of one. Just the mere possibility however remote that possibility may be spooked the markets. So the Federal Reserve on Monday had the chance to dial it back. they had three Fed Presidents speaking on Monday and none talked about the possibility of a rate hike. (SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), iShares Russell 2000 Index ETF (IWM))
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- The U.S Economy Is Getting Weaker And Weaker
- U.S. Economy: Inflation & Economic Growth
- The Real Reason Why The Fed Is Not Raising Interes...
- What The Federal Reserve Is Really Doing
- Fed Meeting: A Dollar Negative Event
- Federal Reserve: Why Would They Want To Take A Cha...
- The Dollar Will Take The Bond Bubble With It
- The Federal Reserve May Start Buying Corporate Bon...
- We Will Get Negative Interest Rates And More QE
- Markets: No Matter What Happens We Are Pretty Much...
- Hedge Fund Managers Criticize The Federal Reserve
- All It Takes To Collapse The Markets
- Fed: U-Turn On A Rate Hike Possibility
- Central Banks Are Scaring The Markets
- Why Is The Market So Scared?
- The Best Interest Rates For The Economy
- U.S. Economy: ISM Manufacturing Index Indicates Co...
- Markets: The Fed Is The Only Game In Town
- Federal Reserve: The Hawks Are Extinct
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)