Why would they want to take a chance of raising interest rates today knowing, (A) how weak the data is, (B) knowing that the markets could tank as a result of that rate hike. That is the last thing they want. Then what are they going to do? How are they going to reverse the decline?
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
Sep 21, 2016
- ► 2017 (188)
- The U.S Economy Is Getting Weaker And Weaker
- U.S. Economy: Inflation & Economic Growth
- The Real Reason Why The Fed Is Not Raising Interes...
- What The Federal Reserve Is Really Doing
- Fed Meeting: A Dollar Negative Event
- Federal Reserve: Why Would They Want To Take A Cha...
- The Dollar Will Take The Bond Bubble With It
- The Federal Reserve May Start Buying Corporate Bon...
- We Will Get Negative Interest Rates And More QE
- Markets: No Matter What Happens We Are Pretty Much...
- Hedge Fund Managers Criticize The Federal Reserve
- All It Takes To Collapse The Markets
- Fed: U-Turn On A Rate Hike Possibility
- Central Banks Are Scaring The Markets
- Why Is The Market So Scared?
- The Best Interest Rates For The Economy
- U.S. Economy: ISM Manufacturing Index Indicates Co...
- Markets: The Fed Is The Only Game In Town
- Federal Reserve: The Hawks Are Extinct
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)