Right now, I think the Federal Reserve is actively engaged in a propaganda effort to try to convince everybody that the economy is stronger than it is by raising interest rates even though the economic growth forecasts are collapsing. (Select Sector Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), Nasdaq 100 Index ETF (QQQ))
- Bearish On The U.S. Bond Market
- Trump Has Not Changed Anything Yet
- Money: Gold, Crypto-Currencies
- The Economy Is Extremely Weak
- Nothing Has Really Changed With Trump
- U.S. Dollar & Bond Market: Going Down
- An Economic Recession Is Looming
- Gold Stocks: Big Upside Potential
- Gold Stocks: Climbing A Very Steep Wall Of Worry
- Gold: The Correction Is Over
- The U.S. Dollar Is Overvalued
- Trump Rally, Recession
- Trump Rally Was Based On Things That Aren't Materi...
- Geopolitical Uncertainty Is Bullish For Gold
- The Dollar’s Demise
- The Federal Reserve Is Actively Engaged in a Propa...
- The Correlation Between Stocks & The Dollar
- Worst Time To Buy U.S. Stocks!
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)