Oct 15, 2013
Long Term Thinking Is Very Difficult For Politicians To Consider
So even though a reduction in government borrowing and spending does help the economy, it won't feel very helpful tomorrow. The more we borrow and spend today, the more we will suffer tomorrow when the bills come due. Ironically, cutting government spending now helps the economy by allowing the economic adjustment to happen sooner rather than later. But this type of long-term thinking is very difficult for politicians to consider.
at 5:37 AM
- ► 2017 (132)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)
- We Need To Glorify Profits
- Alan Greenspan: U.S. Housing Bubble & The Berlin W...
- U.S. Economy: We Don`t Really Know How To Survive ...
- An Economy That Lives By QE, Dies by QE
- The Federal Reserve Can` t Remove The QE
- The Federal Reserve Will Up The Dosage
- Video: The Federal Reserve Will Do The Opposite Of...
- It`s Not The Debt Ceiling, It`s The Lending Ceilin...
- U.S. Politicians Will Never Do The Right Thing Unt...
- The World Is Sustaining America`s Artificial Lifes...
- Yellen Was The Worst Choice
- Video: Yellen, The Truth Behind The Myth
- America Imports Valuable Consumer Goods And Export...
- The U.S. Economy Has Lost Ability To Produce
- The Federal Reserve Has No Exit Strategy
- As Long As The World Keeps Loaning Us Money, We Wo...
- Obama Does Not Believe In Free Market Principles
- Schiff On Devil`s Advocate
- We Are In A Major Historical Gold Bull Market
- U.S. Debt: As Long As The World Keeps Loaning Us M...
- Gold Is Used In Industry As Well
- Long Term Thinking Is Very Difficult For Politicia...
- Gold & Silver Are Heading To New Highs
- The Federal Reserve Does Not Want Gold To Go Up
- The Debt Has Been Growing 4 Times Higher Than The ...
- Video: The Schiff Report (Gold, Yellen, Debt Ceili...
- ▼ October (26)