Hyperinflation is going to be worse than default and restructuring, a legitimate deflationary collapse. The problem for the United States is that if we destroy the dollar`s value, and it is no longer the reserve currency, americans all of a sudden are in this shock therapy where we have to live within our means, we can only consume to the extend that we produce. Our productive capacity has been so diminished over the years, we don`t really know how to survive right now. We don`t have the factories, they are gone. we don`t have the skilled and trained workforce.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2020 (68)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)
- We Need To Glorify Profits
- Alan Greenspan: U.S. Housing Bubble & The Berlin Wall
- U.S. Economy: We Don`t Really Know How To Survive ...
- An Economy That Lives By QE, Dies by QE
- The Federal Reserve Can` t Remove The QE
- The Federal Reserve Will Up The Dosage
- Video: The Federal Reserve Will Do The Opposite Of...
- It`s Not The Debt Ceiling, It`s The Lending Ceiling
- U.S. Politicians Will Never Do The Right Thing Unt...
- The World Is Sustaining America`s Artificial Lifes...
- Yellen Was The Worst Choice
- Video: Yellen, The Truth Behind The Myth
- America Imports Valuable Consumer Goods And Export...
- The U.S. Economy Has Lost Ability To Produce
- The Federal Reserve Has No Exit Strategy
- As Long As The World Keeps Loaning Us Money, We Wo...
- Obama Does Not Believe In Free Market Principles
- Schiff On Devil`s Advocate
- We Are In A Major Historical Gold Bull Market
- U.S. Debt: As Long As The World Keeps Loaning Us M...
- Gold Is Used In Industry As Well
- Long Term Thinking Is Very Difficult For Politicia...
- Gold & Silver Are Heading To New Highs
- The Federal Reserve Does Not Want Gold To Go Up
- The Debt Has Been Growing 4 Times Higher Than The ...
- Video: The Schiff Report (Gold, Yellen, Debt Ceiling)
- ▼ October (26)