The markets are driving the wave of all the cheap money. That`s what is driving the markets.
But it is not a healthy rally because the only reason that stocks are going up is just that the value of our money is going down.
Related: Select Sector Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF), SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), Nasdaq 100 Index ETF (QQQ),
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (148)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- Federal Reserve: Trapping People In Money-Losing I...
- GDP: Biggest Contraction in 58 Years
- Americans May Not Be Able To Afford Higher Gasolin...
- Higher Crude Oil Prices Will Affect The Global Eco...
- Yellen Is Not Worried About Inflation, Yet
- Bitcoin: It`s Not Going To Work
- Digital Currencies, Bitcoin, Twitter & The U.S. Do...
- The British Pound (GBP) Is Breaking Out
- Why Jobs Are Declining In America
- Loading Up On Gold And Silver
- Inflation Is Already Taking Off
- If The Fed Removes All the Monetary Props Beneath ...
- Video: Gold & Housing Market Outlook
- On The Verge Of A Financial Crisis
- Taxing Americans Through Inflation
- A False Belief Is Driving The U.S. Markets
- Oil Prices Are Going Higher
- What`s Driving Oil Prices Higher?
- Markets Are Riding The Wave Of Cheap Money
- Certain Companies Will Benefit From Inflation
- Countries Are Inflating Their GDP`s
- The Cheap Money Is Harming the U.S. Economy
- Minimum Wage Laws: Bad Policy
- The Stock Market Is A Function of QE
- Bitcoin Is A Bubble, Prices Are Going Down
- Video: Hidden Inflation
- Forex Outlook: EURUSD
- Trade Deficit & Q2 GDP Report
- Foreign Stocks, U.S. Stocks & Real Estate Prices
- Stock Market: Hidden Weakness
- Momentum Stocks Will Continue To Trend Lower
- Central Bankers: "We Need More Inflation!"
- Consumer Spending: Biggest Decline In 5 Years
- U.S. Economy: Where Is The Bounce Back?
- ▼ June (34)